Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tired


I wrote this in the early Fall and only just relocated it. I have a habit of starting blogs and losing the sign in info. I relocated it today and think it's pretty fitting, so here ya go


I'm tired

Tired of people telling me what to do and when to do it and why I should do it or shouldn't
I'm tired of being taken advantage of
Tired of being disregarded
Tired of being undervalued
I'm tired of working all the damn time
Tired of having nothing to do even if I did have some time off
Tired of losing my little ones to strangers, just hoping they'll give them good homes
Tired of assholes who take animals and drop them off at the park because they're tired of them and figure that they're animals they'll be fine. No they won't IDIOTS, they will end up on my doorstep, probably pregnant and I will have a new batch of babies that I have to find loving families for.
I am tired of my kids Dad not giving a shit about them anymore
Tired of having to be both parents
Tired of getting to bed late every gd night
Tired of never getting to take an actual lunch break at the day job
Tired of bullshit and drama and torment
Tired of being everyone's last choice
Tired of being such a goody goody all the time
Mostly I'm JUST TIRED..................................

No comments: